A few more twists and turns and we can write a novel or make a movie.
Everything’s fine with Tanya. With her daughter, Aliona, they work their French. The suitcases are ready to come here. We’re trying to find the best so that Tanya, Aliona and their dog can come here as soon as possible.
Of course our wedding scheduled for May 2 has been postponed. I think if they can come by July, we can get married at the end of August.
Tanya made the wedding documents in early February. They are valid for 6 months. And we still have the certificate of custom at the consulate in Paris. If we can’t file the case in the town hall in a month, everything has to be redone. I have to see the town hall tomorrow to see if this deadline can be extended.
I had planned to drive away on Friday with my brother and take us back to Kiev, spend a night in our apartment and come back with the girls and their belongings. 2 days on the way and 2 days on the way back. We could have done a test after we crossed the border.
Unfortunately, the European Union did not put Ukraine on its list last night. Girls are therefore not allowed to enter the European Union.
I didn’t leave. I can enter Ukraine by doing a test to avoid quarantine. Unfortunately, as Ukraine is not on the European Union’s list, this means that Tanya will not be able to return to France.
I am looking at whether Poland has opened its border with Ukraine. Given the very large Ukrainian community in Poland, you never know. And once in Poland, no border.
In the meantime, we multiply the Viber sessions and try to take our pain in patience.